The Scavenger is The Damned’s answer to the Breacher. The Scavenger (and nearby teammates) enjoy a similar increased explosive radius as does the Breacher, but that’s the extent of the similarities. Whereas the Breacher is designed to inflict greater explosive damage, the Scavenger is best-suited for withstanding explosive attacks and cleaning up after them. The Scavenger takes substantially less damage from explosives—enough to survive a single Frag Grenade or C4 explosion.
The Scavenger can also repair damaged Vital Points significantly faster than any other class, making it the ideal class to have on defense during games of Buried. The Scavenger really comes into its own after reenlisting. It retains the abilities of the Level 1 Class Bonus while gaining the ability to carry double the ammo and retrieve additional grenades and ammo from drops. Reenlisted Scavengers are excellent front-line attackers, capable of absorbing enemy Proximity Mines and clearing a path for teammates en route to the enemy base.
- 10% increased explosive radius for self and teammates within 10m.
- Scavenger takes 40% less damage from explosives.
- Repair Vital Points 75% faster.
- 15% increased explosive radius for self and teammates within 20m.
- Scavenger takes 80% less damage from explosives.
- Gain extra ammo and grenades from ammo drops and carry double ammo.